Sunday, July 24, 2022

Back in the saddle....

It's almost time to get.... 



OK, maybe not exactly, but I'm definitely on the mend. 

If you've noticed that I've been a little quiet lately, it's only because things happened over here that were out of my control. And I really didn't have a clean head to blog about anything.... modern pharmaceuticals have a way of blurring my ability to write anything coherent. 

 I had a little health scare recently, that included a nasty little surgery. 


And I'll be honest - I think 40+ years of being in contact with toxic materials like wood finishes, caustic fumes, toxic wood products and all the miscellaneous substances that woodworkers encounter every day made that surgery necessary. Of course, I'm no doctor, but there just wasn't a simple reason why my body took the hit that it did.

Luckily, my results were good, and I'll be back to normal (whatever that is!) soon. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes, and especially to my sister and brother-in-law who helped me recover in record time. I appreciate all of you!



No comments: