Tuesday, September 05, 2023

I love all things Mockett!


Are you an inventor? Or a tinkerer? And a furniture maker? 

Then this competition is for you!

I love all things Mockett! They make the coolest furniture hardware out there.

They've just extended the deadline for their design competition, and that's a good thing. 

There have been SO many times when I've wanted a certain piece of hardware - and I couldn't find it. As a maker, one of my super powers is being able to fabricate things that I can't find, which has led me to enter this competition a few times. (Never won, though.)

I didn't have time to enter this year's contest, but trust me - I've been working on a prototype of something for years. And I think I've finally perfected it.

Maybe next year is my year!

Here's a link to enter or read more: 






Good luck!



 

No comments: