Thursday, June 24, 2021

Looking for a job?


 Look, woodworking is often a thankless job. Especially when wood is at an all time high, cost-wise. So it's not like you're going to retire wealthy, unless you own a crazy successful woodworking business. And even those people have their share of woes. 

So I'm putting this post up, with the hope that someone will read it and get a spark of interest. 

One of my favorite non-profit organizations is looking for a woodshop instructor / coordinator.  Transition Services is a few miles from my school, and thanks to the funds raised by the Sin City Woodworkers, they have some new tools (a Sawstop!) and a new workshop. 

But now comes the hard part - they need a shop coordinator. 

If you're interested - here's the info.... 


I'll keep my fingers crossed! 

No comments: