Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Don't be a hater!... embrace the putty!


Here's a little secret... all woodworkers have flaws in their work. It might be something as simple as a bit of chip out on a corner of trim, or something as bad as a screw popping out of a tabletop.  

It happens; we're not miracle workers. 

I've been lucky enough to have been steered toward a few products that make my work look amazing. I don't feel bad about repairing a flaw; its' all part of the building process. Here's one product I couldn't be without ...



My shop always has a ton of Timbermate on hand! 



Whole books have been dedicated to fixing what we screw up!   
This book has been a lifesaver!   



These sticks will up your game in the woodshop. Couldn't live without them! 


What's your secret weapon in the shop?




No comments: