Monday, January 05, 2015

Out with the Old, In with the News(letter)


Damn, I love the start of a new year. It's a chance to start things over - toss old ones that weren't working, and generally - reinvent yourself. And you get to do it every 365 days. 



What's not to love?

My resolution this year (one of many) was to start a quarterly newsletter for my woodworking school. Over the years, past students have come in complaining that they were unaware of the upcoming class schedule."Why don't you do a mailing to everyone, mentioning the classes!?" is what I've heard a hundred times. So - I'm starting off 2015 off with the first quarterly newsletter, hopefully to inform, entertain, and brag a little bit about the happenings at the shop. 

I'm keeping it on the DL, so only past students are on the mailing list. If you'd like to join, drop me an email and I'll be happy to add you to the list. And by all means - if you receive it and you think it's douche-y, let me know and I'll remove your name. 

Be it ever so humble, here's the first newsletter. Hopefully, the first of many more to come. 



(Don't ask, just read the newsletter.)



No comments: