Monday, December 23, 2013

A little refresher on using a tablesaw....

It sounds like several people I know are getting tablesaws this year from Santa. Good for them! So - a refresher course in using one seems like a good idea.

Here are two videos that I think are helpful. This first one is have NOT to use a table saw! Honestly, I can't believe this guy even made this video, although I know he was trying to be helpful. He's lucky he didn't lose something!  



And this next video (click on the link below) Will give you a little guidance, In case it's been a while since you've cut a piece of wood.


 Be safe everyone!

1 comment:

White Eyelashes said...

Actually, I think that is a really useful video! I had one too many kickbacks and had started to google "table saw safety" when I came upon that one. It's SO scary, I finally got off my butt and made a splitter to replace the one my ex threw away. What a difference it has made! http://buildandrebuild.blogspot.com/2013/09/table-saw-manners-diy-splitter.html