Thursday, September 06, 2012

Need a good laugh? Hazard Fraught Tools


My buddy Jay sent this tool sale flyer to me this morning, and I'll tell ya - it's a good thing I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I read it!

If you receive Harbor Freight's sales fliers in the mail, you'll totally understand the humor here.

Who doesn't need a 16 ton hydraulic nail unbender?

Or an 18 volt cordless hammer?

I do love the 12 HP / 4500 Watt Noise and Fume Generator.


I have two of these floating around in some drawer in my shop. I still don't know what they're for, but they were on sale.


This saw didn't work so well for me, but I do have three dozen spare blades for it.



Yup. Almost everyone I know has bought one of these. Me included.


I never knew half of the cool things this tool could do!



Thanks for the laughs, Jay!

No comments: