Friday, December 09, 2011

Pneumatic table saw

This has been a hectic week in the shop, but I just had to share this with you. One of my students mentioned that she'd purchased a pneumatic benchtop tablesaw - wow, not like you're going to find one of those at a garage sale every day! 

But that's exactly where she found it. She brought it to class the other night, and we hooked it up to the air compressor to give it a look-see.


Sure, it is small, but with the right blade, it has the capability of making some decent cuts. The fence was actually pretty accurate!


Here is the air hose attachment fitting - I've been around tablesaws for almost my entire life and I've never seen one of these!







The "on/off" switch is pretty simple, too.


So how does it cut?

2 comments:

Unknown said...


Chainsaw sharpener are still an essential element of increasing the life span of a chainsaw. You are able to elect for stihl 2 in 1 chainsaw sharpener because it's best. Timberline chainsaw sharpener is a superb option. You can watch for a Lot More choices from this elaborated guide:Chainsaw Sharpeners
Chainsaw Sharpening Angles

here said...

Your article is very helpful for me.