Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our second meeting... a reminder


There is a little too much on my plate right now, so this post will be brief.



I'd like to remind everyone about the second meeting of the Las Vegas Woodworkers Group that is coming up. We're meeting Saturday, March 14 at 10:00 AM at Peterman Lumber, for a tour of the yard, some free-bies, and hopefully, a vote on a permanent name for our group. I'd love to come up with a name that rolls off the tongue a little better.

The meeting is open to anyone, and anyone who has the slightest interest in woodworking is invited to join us. Scroll down a few blog posts and you can read a little more about the upcoming meeting.

I forgot to mention that there isn't any seating available at the lumberyard, so feel free to bring a lawn chair or something to sit on, our last meeting lasted two hours!

Meanwhile, I had a root canal today, so I'll be closing for now, and getting intimate with a bag of ice and some pain pills. You know that saying - I'd rather have a root canal than (fill in the blank with something you want to avoid)? I'm here to tell you that anyone who says that is a moron.

See you Saturday!

No comments: