Saturday, September 18, 2010

The big tease...

It's hard to believe the summer is almost over. It never seemed to get a full head of steam like it has most years here in the desert. The garden started off like a wild beast, but really died out much earlier than any other year I can remember. In previous years, I've managed to fill a freezer with frozen peppers.

This year? Nada.

That said, there have been a ton of new things going on - life changes, steady (and quite interesting) commission work, and new additions - one of which is this beast.


To see what it can do, click here.


It's really not something I could afford right now, but on the other hand, I couldn't afford not to buy it.

Another bit of news is that I'm this close to offering tilemaking classes. It's something I've been considering for a while, and it just seems to make sense to me. So check back with me if you're interested. These are just a few of the things you could make.









Finally, the even bigger news is ... well, it's getting late and I have another full day of private lessons tomorrow, so I better close for now.

Stay tuned ...


No comments: