Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sorry for the delay!


It's been a while - I've been in a little bit o' computer hell.

Well, not really, but here's a picture of my desk, with three Mac Powerbooks docked together. Notice the one in the middle, with the track ball attached to it? That's the one on which I wore out the trackpad - so the only way to navigate on it is to plug in a mouse or a track ball.


If this laptop was a car, it would have 600,000 miles on it. But you know what? It's still the one I prefer to use, warts and all.

I'm such a long time Mac user, I remember when they were made without an internal hard drive. In fact, I still have one of those first generation computers stored in my woodshop.


Anyway, I have a blog post started on my favorite woodworkers, and will post it here very shortly. I keep adding more and more names to add to my list! If anyone has an absolute favorite woodworker that you think I might like (and want to include in my post) please send me a message and I'll look at their work.

Be back soon...

1 comment:

Jen Yu said...

I love MACS!!! I've been all over the spectrum with Radio Shack's TRS-80 (trash 80), VAX VMS, Unix, Mac in the Box, IBM XT, Mac IIci, Those Damn Windoze Machines, Sun stations, and now we are back to Mac. Yeah baby! Btw, I rarely get a chance to comment, but your work is simply beautiful. I love it.