Thursday, June 26, 2008

Forget the grocery stores... come to the Farmer's Market

Starting Friday, June 27, I will be participating in the Farmer's Market located at Nature Discovery Park, in Las Vegas.

It's up in the northwest part of the city, near the intersection of the 215 and Aliante Parkway. The park is easy to find, it's on the southeast side of the
intersection. What a great space, we're located by the duck pond.

This event is held each Friday, from 2-7, and I'll be displaying mostly ceramic work, featuring my sushi dinnerware sets. When the weather cools down a bit, I may even try to display some of the furniture I build. And I'm always up for discussing your ideas for something you'd like me to build for your home.

Join me and the other vendors at this very laid back event, where you can buy fresh produce
and some of the best popcorn on the planet. And in a few weeks - you'll be able to shop for artisan breads, great barbecue, and much more.

No comments: