Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Back in the day....


Back in my last life - I helped my family run their Italian restaurant. 




It was a team effort - my whole family worked there, and our employees were like extensions of the family - for better or worse! 

Even better - we knew our customers well -  they seemed like family, too. Over the years, we celebrated their birthdays, graduations, weddings, births, deaths - all of those functions celebrated in our banquet room.



It kind of broke my parent's hearts when my sister and I didn't want to take over the reins and continue running it - but it just wasn't our passion. Somehow - working 14-hour days, seven days a week didn't seem all that enticing. 

I saw this video and it reminded me of the millions of pizza boxes that we used over the years. (Paper cuts from folding boxes are worse that splinters, BTW!)  Had this product been available - I'm sure we would have used this pizza box! 

This is genius!






No comments: