Thursday, July 17, 2014

I have to make a version of this....


If you've read this blog for a while, you know I'd do just about anything for my girl Stella. 


She's loyal and funny and sort of smart. Kind of Aspergers smart, and I mean that in a loving way. She once got lost in a walk-in closet. But she can remember where she left her favorite rock in the yard, a week after she put it there. 


Here she is after a long play-session - she's unapologetically enthusiastic about playing, 


and she's the best four legged companion I've ever had. 


And she laughs more than anyone I know! 


When it's time to eat, she gives me this look:



She eats her meals in about 3.6 seconds flat, so when I saw this video, I knew what I had to do. 


Stay tuned - I'm totally making one of these for her!



No comments: