Anyone who owns an iPod knows what I mean. This is the most important shelf in my studio- the one that holds my iPod (and a few first aid items).
You set up playlists for various situations, for moods you want to create. Personally, I have about 8 different playlists, corresponding to various shop tasks. Lay-out, measuring and gluing boards all require mellow music, so that my concentration isn't interrupted.
But when it's time to sand, you can probably hear the music playing from a block away. It can't be loud enough, nor fast enough.
Here are a few tunes on some various playlists:
- Heartbeats - Jose González
- 9 Crimes - Damien Rice
- Send in the Clowns - Judy Collins
- Safe and Sound - Sheryl Crow
- In the Deep - Bird York
- Car on a Hill - Joni Mitchell
- Jung at Heart - Master Cylinder
- Rain - Patty Griffin
- Venetian Blue - Shawn Colvin
- Because I told you so - Jonatha Brooke
- Breathe Me - Sia
- Run to you - Bryan Adams
- Lose Yourself - Eminem
- She's a Bitch - Missy Elliot
- It's getting Hot in Here - Nelly
- The Long Way Around - Dixie Chicks
- Don't Fear the Reaper -Blue Oyster Cult
- The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
- Middle of the Road - the Pretenders
- Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
What are your top ten?